Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technology should empower people
ORLANDO: Asserting that every piece of technology should help embellish the capability of human beings, Microsoft's India-born CEO Satya Nadella has said the technology should not "degrade" humanity but provide new levels of inclusiveness.

"As we talk about technology, one of the things we need in particular as technologists and decision-makers is to keep in mind the timeless values that drive what we do. How are we going to use technology to empower people?" Nadella said in a keyno ..

"We definitely want more productivity and efficiency, but we do not want to degrade humanity," he said yesterday. "We want technology to provide new levels of inclusiveness. In fact, I'm most excited about accessibility."

"How can we bring more people into as full participants in our society, in our economy, using technology? How can we make sure that there's no bias built into technology?" Nadella said as he stressed on empowering every person.

"How can we build trust ..
mohan.s@e-signindia.com, I am going to say that it is really a nice sharing from your side about the Technology and its role in the modern life. Today, Technology plays a vital role in the life as we can see its impact all around. It makes the life so easier and great.
[Image: original.gif]
Indeed Technology has a great importance in our daily life and is playing an important role in our lives. Do let me know which technology you like in modern life?
[Image: 8291bdce36fbc14a2b5394266eac69f3--work-q...quotes.jpg]